Monday, August 16, 2010

About this blog

Opera is dementia, and this blog is intended to be a record of that madness.

I regularly attend opera all over the Pacific Northwest. I'm based in the Sound Sound area, and Seattle Opera is my main operatic destination, but I also have made excursions north to Vancouver, south to Portland and San Francisco, as well as some smaller companies in Tacoma and Bellevue.  I haven't made it up to the Pacific Opera in Victoria, but I look to rectify that omission over the 2010-11 season.

In this blog, I plan to talk about performances I attend, as well as radio broadcast operas, operas streamed over the internet, videos, and anything else operatic I can think of.

Aesthetically speaking, this blog is not much to speak of... yet. But I do intend to make it prettier.

Enough prologue.  Andiam. Incominciate!

No comments:

Post a Comment